Real Estate Agents (Now Hiring)Broker’s firm seeks a real estate associate with experience in transactional commercial and residential real estate, including leasing, purchase and sale, and construction. Applicant should have especially strong skills and experience in negotiating stand-alone retail and office leases on behalf of tenants. Applicant must have excellent oral and written communications skills. Duties / Responsibilities:
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Locate undeveloped areas for building sites.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Display commercial, industrial, and residential properties to clients Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and generate leads.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, to whom clients may be referred.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, and leases.
- Work with team members on the development of new construction projects, reconfigurations and move/adds/changes.
- Maintain company client and prospect database
- Higher Commission Splits – 94% to agent / 6% to broker (Base Plan*) – Other flexible plans are available.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Florida Real Estate Sales License Preferred Minimum (5) years of Experience (new agents are welcome, will train)
- Bilingual is a plus (other languages including porteguese is a plus) for international clients
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio and project skills (Email Maketting Skills is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain performance and a professional attitude in a fast-paced environment
- A strong client service mentality
An opportunity for business ownership for the right agents/candidates.Please send resumes to [email protected] Thank you.
- Location: Brickell / Miami
- Compensation: 94% to agent / 6% to broker (Base Plan*) – Other flexible plans are available.