Insert a series of images and descriptions using the portfolio shortcode.
Portfolio from Categories
[portfolio category="7,8,9" columns="4" content_width="926" image_ratio="4:3"]
- (string) The category ID’s to pull portfolio items from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of columns to create. Default: 3
- (integer) (Required) The area available for portfolio columns to display. This is determined by the layout being used and must be entered.
Standard column widths:
- Full width: 926
- Half width: 449
- One third width: 289
- Two thirds width: 607
- One fourth width: 210
- Three fourth width: 687
- Standard column widths:
- (string) (Optional) The image ratio for image size. The image width is determined by the number of columns divided by the content area width. Image height is produced as a result of the image ratio. Default ratio is “3:2” (w:h).
- Any ratio can be used.
- Any ratio can be used. Common ratios:
- (string) (Optional) Image links to the post/page or lightbox full size image. Values “post”, “lightbox”. (Default: lightbox)
- (string) (Optional) Include the title for the item. “Yes” to include title. Exclude field for no title.
- (string) (Optional) Include the excerpt for each item. “Yes” to include excerpt. Exclude field for no excerpt.
- (integer) (Optional) The length of the excerpt, number of words to display.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of items to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
ExamplesPortfolio items from categories with paging and excerpt:
[portfolio category="7,8,9" excerpt="yes" paging="true"]
Portfolio Items from Pages
Portfolio items may also be generated from pages using a list of page ID’s or the child pages from a parent page ID.
- (string) (Required) Directs the query to use pages instead of posts. Must include the value “page”.
- (string) The page ID’s to include. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) Show child pages of the selected parent. Similar to using a category for posts.
[portfolio post_type="page" page_id="10,11,12"]
[portfolio post_type="page" post_parent="9"]